THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THEIR WARRANTY!!!I have had the exact same experience with Power Torque, as Ed Williams.

Except I purchased the High Performance Engine at $3,200+. First one come with out the chrome valve covers! Installed and had knock on FIRST motor, confirmed by O'Reilly's manager. Had to remove and send engine back.

Of course they said there was nothing wrong with it, and wanted to send it back IN PIECES! Would not honor their warranty. Went back and forth with them. O'Reilly's finally made it right and got us a replacement, but had to eat the labor costs to have mechanic install again.

This one doesn't have oil pressure! They are staring to request the same pictures they asked for on the first motor. What are they going to be able to see from a *** picture! They're just blowing smoke up your ***.

This has been going on for more than 2 years, because I had to pay the mechanic to install, uninstall, and reinstall the second motor. I'm into this motor about $7,000!

DO NOT BUY POWER TORQUE ENGINES!!!STAY AWAY FROM THAT COMPANY!

Review about: Power Torque Engines Car Engine.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Did not honor warranty.

Comments